In 2019 you can find Smart Home devices in almost every household in Australia, with the Home Automation industry showing no signs of slowing down. With companies such as Google, Samsung and Apple all investing large amounts of their time and money into the Smart Home market it’s no surprise that this number is substantially increasing each year.
As an installer, are you equipped to meet this booming demand? Can you answer your customers questions and supply them with a system which will work?
What is Smart Home Automation all about?
It's the technology we first saw in the movies, except now it's here and available to everyone at affordable prices. Voice activated lights, houses that automatically set the temperature or open your garage door if you are within 100m from your home. This technology is among us, and it's no where near as expensive as it sounds.
Transforming your home into a Smart Home is simple if you know how. All you need is a Z-Wave Gateway (hub) and Z-Wave wireless modules for light circuits and electric appliances around your house. These are designed to be easy to install, simple to use, completely secure, and most importantly, cost effective.
Your smart Z-Wave Gateway becomes the brain for a security system. No more subscription fees, no hidden costs, just a fully functional solution that’s controllable by your customers from their smart phone or tablet. Wherever they are in the world, this allows them to manage and monitor their home.
What Digital Home Systems Can Offer For Professionals, Installers and Resellers?
Digital Home Systems was established in 2009 and has been deeply involved with Z-Wave technology since then. We are proud to provide you the latest and best selection of Home Automation products based on Z-Wave technology for Australia and New Zealand. With our professional support and specialist knowledge, we aim to help you select the right solution for you and your clients, while also educating you along the way. We are partnered with over 500 companies from around the world and we strive to bring only the best and most reputable products to our shores.
What Are The Benefits of Working With Digital Home Systems?
When you join us you receive a wide range of services to support your business, including:
- Get instant access to our exclusive DHS Knowledge Base! - Our online Knowledge Base contains an array of helpful resources including; integration guides, manuals, wiring diagrams, technical solutions, and more.
- Get instant access to free sales collaterals! - Our professional and informative sales material helps customers easily understand the benefits of Home Automation technology. We can easily provide you with product brochures, pamphlets and customer enquiry forms.
- Get instant access to competitive trade level prices, with no minimum order quantity! - We have the largest collection of Z-Wave products in the country, and it is all housed locally. We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly and confidently get stock to our installers, making their job easier.
- Get access to professional Vera-based Smart Home training! - We offer an extensive Vera training program in both a Fundamentals and Advanced course, to help you quickly skill up for all Z-Wave Smart Home installation projects.
- Get access to our experienced technical support! - Our tech support has a broad knowledge of Z-Wave and Home Automation technology to help you with wireless setup and configuration, programming and other product issues should you come across them.
- Get exclusive access to our Z-Wave showroom and workshop to test our home solutions! - DHS offers ready-to-use product stations that allow you and your customers to see the benefits of Z-Wave technology in a home or commercial environment.
- Get access to up-to-date industry news! - You’ll receive our monthly newsletter which outlines the latest in the world of Z-Wave technology and all the new products we have on offer.
- Get access to professional Smart Home consulting services to assist you with your more difficult Z-Wave projects! - Need assistance with an upcoming installation project? Digital Home Systems offers professional remote and on-site consulting services to help you get the installation right the first time.
- Get access to our specialised Installer Toolkit! - Unique to Digital Home Systems, we can provide our installers with a Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit which allows you to perform comprehensive network diagnostics from anywhere in the world.
The Certified Installer Toolkit (CIT) is a Security Enabled Z-Wave Plus product designed to aid in the installation of new Z-Wave networks and the diagnosis of Z-Wave networks that are experiencing issues. For all uses, except when tracking down a source of noise, the CIT should be physically located in the same place as the customer’s own gateway controller. The CIT should then be able to hear and transmit the same Z-Wave signals as the customer’s gateway, and it will be able to easily talk to the gateway to get information from it. The CIT is used by placing it in the network that you wish to troubleshoot or verify after installation. This allows the CIT to get network information from the primary controller (gateway) as a node in the network.
See here some of the functionality: