Z-Wave Cert Installer Toolkit
Out of stock. Contact us for backorders via email.
The Certified Installer Toolkit (CIT) is a tool for installers to test a Z-Wave network prior to completion to ensure a robust, reliable mesh network is in place, and a powerful tool for troubleshooting and diagnosing problems. It may be left behind for logging or even permanent off-site maintenance.
We do offer Z-Wave CIT Toolkit in ANZ RF 921MHz and HK 919.8MHz version only.
Please note that Z-Wave CIT Toolkit works with S2 Z-Wave Plus controllers e.g. FIBARO HC3 or HC2, but is not supported be VERA controllers at this stage as VERA controllers are not S2 enabled.
The Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit is a powerful, versatile tool for every Z-Wave installer:
- Comprehensive Z-Wave network diagnostics & device management, accessible from anywhere in the world
- Rapidly identifies potential problems
- Spectrum analyzer shows noise in the Z-Wave channels
- Routing table displays which nodes are neighbors
- Network map graphically displays how nodes are connected to each other
- Z-Wave network sniffer (ZNiffer) will show what is actually sent by nodes and identify the type of message
- Displays advanced node information such as device version, battery level, Z-Wave library version, and more
- Access to Z-Wave device product information including manuals and technical data
- The CIT may be left at a site for long-term testing allowing you to
connect to it remotely
- The CIT is Z-Wave Plus certified as a controller
- As a fully capable controller it can set configuration parameters and communicate with all nodes on the network, including those using Z-Wave S0 and S2 security
- The CIT comes ready for several languages for worldwide use
The CIT Toolkit documentation and Webinar: