Z-Wave Cert Installer Toolkit
The Certified Installer Toolkit (CIT) is a tool for installers to test a Z-Wave network prior to completion to ensure a robust, reliable mesh network is in place, and a powerful tool for troubleshooting and diagnosing problems. It may be left behind for logging or even permanent off-site maintenance.
We do offer CIT Toolkit in version "H" for ANZ RF 921MHz, HK 919.8MHz or JP 922.5MHz, 923.9MHz, 926.3MHz only.
By default we will be sending version H, unless you ask for Japanese version in the order comments.
Developed by the Z-Wave Alliance with the latest capabilities & offerings; the Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit is a powerful, versatile tool for every installer:
- Comprehensive network diagnostics & device management, accessible from anywhere in the world
- Rapidly identifies potential problems
- Spectrum analyzer shows noise in the Z-Wave channels
- Routing table displays which nodes are neighbors
- Network map graphically displays how nodes are connected to each other
- Z-Wave network sniffer (ZNiffer) will show what is actually sent by nodes and identify the type of message
- Displays advanced node information such as device version, battery level, Z-Wave library version, and more
- Access to Z-Wave device product information including manuals and technical data
- The CIT may be left at a site for long-term testing allowing you to
connect to it remotely
- The CIT is Z-Wave Plus certified as a controller
- As a fully capable controller it can set configuration parameters and communicate with all nodes on the network, including those using Z-Wave S0 security
- The CIT comes ready for several languages for worldwide use, with North America, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand frequency groups at its initial release
The CIT Toolkit documentation:
Please note that to be able to register and use CIT Toolkit you need to have a valid Z-Wave Alliance membership at least on Integrator level.
If you are not a member of Z-Wave Alliance yet, consider joining our fast growing consortium of Z-Wave manufacturers, distributors and installers.
A Z-Wave Alliance Integrator Membership gives you access to Z-Wave Certified Installer Training, allows you to purchase and use the Certified Installer Toolkit (CIT) and gives you access to Z-Wave Alliance marketing materials.
Use the coupon code DHSINT1M2019 to get the Integrator membership in the Alliance for $1 for the first year, when you buy CIT toolkit from Digital Home Systems.
You can find more information about the benefits of each level of Z-Wave Alliance Membership here
If you are not sure please contact Digital Home Systems office to guide you through.