Alula's Connect+ security and automation platform provides the ability to interface with a broad range of commercially available products that have implemented Z-Wave® communication protocols.
To enable Z-Wave functions on Connect+ you'll need to install ALULA Z-Wave Card for Connect+. ALULA Z-Wave Card is a Z-Wave Plus® Product using the latest Security S2 Encryption.
Z-Wave smart devices communicate with each other and Connect+ through an uninterrupted, low-band radio frequency. Devices with a built-in Z-Wave chip are capable of transforming ordinary appliances into “Smart” appliances. Using a Connect+ gateway and smartphone, you can:
- Control, monitor and automate lights around your house
- Control, monitor and automate blinds and curtains
- Control, monitor and automate irrigation system, locks
- Control, monitor and automate window winders
- Control, monitor and automate your A/C split system, ducted heater (compatible)
- Control, monitor and automate your power points
- Expansion Card that plugs into the Connect+ Panel
- Provides communications with Z-Wave devices enabling a broad range of home automation features
- Enables system to receive Z-Wave signals from Qubino, Remotec, Yale, Aeotec & Philio
- All sensor alarm, supervisory and trouble signals are reported
- Dual antennas for reliable range